Vul een subtitel in
With very few exceptions we play after the FIBA rules at the Tournament. Playing time is 4x 8
minutes in all divisions non Stop.
The group system shows 3/4 teams per group. First and second place of every group moves to the Play-Offs. Every other team reaches the Play-Downs. Teams that do not show up on time to their games and have not provided the office with a reasonable excuse one hour before the game starts, have to pay 50€. Teams that do not follow up on their scorer table duties pay 30€
Points and Ranking
The league table ranking is calculated according to the following system:
Win 2 points
Loss 1 point
Forfeit 0 points
Ranking according to league table points
- If two or more teams are even on points, the points from the games of the teams against each other are only calculated for ranking.
- If teams are still equal in points, the score ratio (i.e. score made divided by score received) of the games of the teams against each other is calculated for ranking
- If teams are still equal, the score ratio of all games is calculated for ranking.
- If teams are still equal, the score made from all games is used for ranking.
- If teams are still equal, the ranking is decided by drawing lots.
The game will be rated 2:0 if the opponent team does not show up until 3 minutes before the game officially starts.
"Sudden Death" will be played within the pre-rounds. This means that the first team that scores wins the game. The overtime starts with a jump ball. After the first round overtimes will replace the "Sudden Death" until one team wins the game and they (each of them) will last 2 minutes.
WU19 - WU14 sz. 6
MIX U12 sz. 5
FIBA rules apply: The first team named in the game plan (home team) shall wear light-colored shirts (preferably white). The second team named in the game plan (visiting team) shall wear dark-colored shirts.
If two teams have the same color of uniforms the team with the wrong-colored shirts has 3 minutes to change the color. Refusing to change the uniforms leads to a win for the other team.